WEEKLY SERVICES ARE MANUALLY CREATED
For customers staying 8 nights or more, our concierge hosts are required to manually allocate cleaning services using our support ticket system
• For customers staying two weeks or more, the service is weekly, normally on the 8th day
• For customers staying less than two weeks, the service should be mid-way through the stay
• The cleaning service is only available Monday to Friday and, is always performed in the afternoon
• This service is free
On arrival, the Concierge Host is to agree with the customer on what dates the services will take place, then record in a ticket.
Processing a new cleaning ticket (For hosts)
1. In support, create new ticket
2. Select template from drop down menu ‘WEEKLY CLEANING SERVICE’
3. Assign to the customer in question
4. Fill in the apartment number and date due in the subject line
5. Assign to the cleaning team at your location
6. Assign the due date so this comes up correctly
7. Save and submit
NOTE: For repeating the service a week later, use the CLONE feature and copy your first ticket
Once saved, send a copy to the customer in question, simply click reply and delete any space leaving the reply and ticket content then send.
Checking to ensure all customers are assigned cleaning services
Whilst the responsibility sits with the concierge team to set up and confirm cleaning services, Cleaning supervisors must on a weekly basis review the booking calendar and ensure all customers staying a week or more are assigned a cleaning service. If you find someone who has been missed, please liaise with the host on duty.
A weekly service includes the following:
1. Your towels will be washed, dried and folded
2. Your bed(s) will have the sheets and pillowcases changed and be prepared you to have a great nights sleep
3. Your apartment will be vacuumed
4. Your wet areas will be mopped
5. Your bathroom will be cleaned, and amenities refilled
6. Your kitchen will be cleaned, and tea, coffee and sugar restocked
7. Your rubbish bin will be emptied and replaced with a new liner
A reminder that we do not do the following:
1. Your personal washing
2. Your dishes including emptying the dishwasher
1. For the safety of our team and to comply best processes, our team cannot clean while customers are present.
2. Services happen between 1pm and 5pm Mon to Fri
FINALISING A SERVICE
Once the clean has been completed, the supervisor is required to complete a report using:
A small card and gift is to be left for the customer, the card should have a handwritten note from the host or supervisor thanking them for staying.