3CX PHONE SYSTEM - MELBOURNE TEAM (INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOSTS)
- We are using PC soft phones ONLY, we are no longer going to
use the Yealink phones we have been testing
- An android app should be installed on mobile phones
- A windows app should be downloaded on company computers
- New headsets have been provided – see notes below
- At the beginning of your shift, you must restart all devices
and make a test call
- Calls between team members, should be made as video calls,
we have spent large, so you have this capacity
All locations have been provided with a Bluetooth
headset, these are paired to specific Bluetooth dongles which are also in the
CONNECTING YOUR HEADSET
- Plug the dongle into your computer, I have provided USB C
adaptors if you are using a Samsung Notebook
- Plug the headset stand into either another USB slot or, into
a power point, this is ONLY for charging
- Press the Bluetooth button on the headset to connect
TURN ON PHONE SYSTEM EXTENSION
- Open your welcome message from 3CX, this contains your
username and password for the cloud-based phone system.
- Click on this link to open the software: https://apartmentsofmelbourne.3cx.com.au/webclient
- Login using your username and password
- Download the software program from the options for download, setup and insert login details again
- Dial *777, this will give you a test call to test everything
is working correctly
IF SOUND IS NOT COMING THROUGH HEADSET
- Change sound settings by clicking on the speaker icon at the
bottom of your screen, right click and click on open sound settings
- Change audio output and microphone to the headset you are
ADD THE SENNHESIER INTEGRATION APP
- Download the Sennheiser 3CX integration app, this should
allow you to answer calls using the headset
- Once the download is completed, complete the install
ADD THE 3CX APP TO CHROME
- This will allow you to call from Cloudbeds, Zoho desk etc. This
is a Chrome plug-in and simply gets installed into your browser. Click on this
link and complete install:
ADD THE 3CX APP TO YOUR PHONE
- We have enabled the built-in app for Android devices, this needs
to be downloaded to company phones ONLY.
- On the phone, download a QR reader from the Google play
- After you have logged into the phone system on your
computer, click on this link https://apartmentsofmelbourne.3cx.com.au/webclient/#/settings/qrcode
- Scan this code and this should auto provision the service on
3CX PHONE SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS - MAKATI PHONE TEAM
Key Points: We are using PC soft phones ONLY, we are no longer going to use the Yealink phones we have been testing An android app should be installed on mobile phones New headsets have been provided – see notes below At the beginning of your shift, ...
WEEKLY CLEANING SERVICES - A GUIDE FOR HOSTS AND CLEANING SUPERVISORS
WEEKLY SERVICES ARE MANUALLY CREATED For customers staying 8 nights or more, our concierge hosts are required to manually allocate cleaning services using our support ticket system • For customers staying two weeks or more, the service is weekly, ...
SETTING UP COMPANY MOBILE PHONE AND TABLETS
All devices are setup using our email@example.com and default password. Install sim card Download latest firmware or system software Where possible, use a previous backup and restore as part of the setup Activate Google Find My Phone ...
PRE-ARRIVAL OUTBOUND PHONE PROCESS & CALL SCRIPT
This script should be closely followed, it reduces guest anxiety and provides a higher level of customer support. If call is answered, proceed to next step If call is not answered, leave a voicemail and send the following email from within ...
APPOINTING NEW CREW MEMBERS - THE CONCIERGE TEAM
In addition to our training and induction plan which articulates the recruitment process, this guide articulates the process for actually hiring people from an administration point of view. THIS FIRST PART IS COMPLETED BY PROPERTY MANAGERS OR ...