3CX PHONE SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS - MAKATI PHONE TEAM
- We are using PC soft phones ONLY, we are no longer going to
use the Yealink phones we have been testing
- An android app should be installed on mobile phones
- New headsets have been provided – see notes below
- At the beginning of your shift, you must restart all devices
and make a test call
- Calls between team members, should be made as video calls,
we have spent large, so you have this capacity
Your new headsets will be supplied on Monday along with new
Webcams to allow you to video call our Melbourne team.
CONNECTING YOUR HEADSET
- Plug these into your computer, they should just work
TURN ON PHONE SYSTEM EXTENSION
- Open your welcome message from 3CX, this contains your
username and password for the cloud-based phone system.
- Click on this link to open the software: https://apartmentsofmelbourne.3cx.com.au/webclient
- Add this link to your Google Chrome setup so it opens every
- Login using your username and password
- Dial *777, this will give you a test call to test everything
is working correctly
IF SOUND IS NOT COMING THROUGH HEADSET
- Change sound settings by clicking on the speaker icon at the
bottom of your screen, right click and click on open sound settings
- Change audio output and microphone to the headset you are
ADD THE SENNHESIER INTEGRATION APP
- Download the Sennheiser 3CX integration app, this should
allow you to answer calls using the headset
- Once the download is completed, complete the install
ADD THE 3CX APP TO CHROME
- This will allow you to call from Cloudbeds, Zoho desk etc. This
is a Chrome plug-in and simply gets installed into your browser. Click on this
link and complete install:
3CX PHONE SYSTEM - MELBOURNE TEAM (INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOSTS)
Key Points: We are using PC soft phones ONLY, we are no longer going to use the Yealink phones we have been testing An android app should be installed on mobile phones A windows app should be downloaded on company computers New headsets have been ...
SETTING UP COMPANY MOBILE PHONE AND TABLETS
All devices are setup using our firstname.lastname@example.org and default password. Install sim card Download latest firmware or system software Where possible, use a previous backup and restore as part of the setup Activate Google Find My Phone ...
APPOINTING NEW CREW MEMBERS - THE CONCIERGE TEAM
In addition to our training and induction plan which articulates the recruitment process, this guide articulates the process for actually hiring people from an administration point of view. THIS FIRST PART IS COMPLETED BY PROPERTY MANAGERS OR ...
AOM TEAM: KEY POLICY: GUEST ROOM ACCESS - LOST KEYS
For your safety and the safety of guests it is important we have a very simple clear key policy, where we access keys and/or security FOB's, how we use them and how we record these details. Housekeeping: Housekeeping supervisor collect keys from the ...
PRE-ARRIVAL OUTBOUND PHONE PROCESS & CALL SCRIPT
This script should be closely followed, it reduces guest anxiety and provides a higher level of customer support. If call is answered, proceed to next step If call is not answered, leave a voicemail and send the following email from within ...